Friday, July 23, 2004
HappY~! @ 6:46 PM |
|
Told myself that I gotta buck up today! So surfed the net for a while, den started with configuring the router. Did some of the CCNA2 labs, den suddenly realised it's useless~! HaHa... Flip flip flip, den saw a lab very impt, which is to let router and router communicate. Jasmine and I configured the router, and finally, the routers can communciate!!! AhhhHhh...!! Felt so happy and got the "cheng jiu gan" man. Jasmine and Shirong den went to town during the break time, I of coz didnt go with them coz if i go to town, I'll feel like going home rather than going back to sch. So met up with DaDa for lunch. After lunch, went back to project room to slack until they came back at 2pm. Started to do what we're supposed to do. DaDa den asked to borrow my laptop at 3pm. So troublesome. (oPps~!) No choice den, used Shirong's laptop to do our topology. We did and did, not successful, den finally, Shirong realised one step missing. But it's time to go home, we're tired. Ok Ok, we forced ourself to do it and finally, it's successful!!! happy again!!! HaHa... Feeling so happy today that we finally did something. I think i'm beginning to like project days already....
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, July 23, 2004
HappY~! @ 6:46 PM |
|
Told myself that I gotta buck up today! So surfed the net for a while, den started with configuring the router. Did some of the CCNA2 labs, den suddenly realised it's useless~! HaHa... Flip flip flip, den saw a lab very impt, which is to let router and router communicate. Jasmine and I configured the router, and finally, the routers can communciate!!! AhhhHhh...!! Felt so happy and got the "cheng jiu gan" man. Jasmine and Shirong den went to town during the break time, I of coz didnt go with them coz if i go to town, I'll feel like going home rather than going back to sch. So met up with DaDa for lunch. After lunch, went back to project room to slack until they came back at 2pm. Started to do what we're supposed to do. DaDa den asked to borrow my laptop at 3pm. So troublesome. (oPps~!) No choice den, used Shirong's laptop to do our topology. We did and did, not successful, den finally, Shirong realised one step missing. But it's time to go home, we're tired. Ok Ok, we forced ourself to do it and finally, it's successful!!! happy again!!! HaHa... Feeling so happy today that we finally did something. I think i'm beginning to like project days already....
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|