Tuesday, July 20, 2004
-_-" @ 8:17 PM |
|
Finally had a gd slp last night... So wasnt feeling sleepy during lectures today. Finally~! Having lectures the whole day from 10 am to 5 pm. FIT lecture too fast again, so we didnt even bother to listen. All of us were practically chit chatting. During DCST lecture, all of us were busying copying our tutorials and helping Jasmine with her tuition work. Oh Man` We couldnt do pri sch maths!!! Pri sch standards really very high now.... Or should I say we lousy? Haha... but at least I did solve some of the so called diff questions to the pri sch students. Hehe... But still pri sch standards lahz.
Finally got the answers to DCST tutorial, hope wont get scoldings frm him tml man... Did my tutorial 3 once I reach home, have to prepare it juz in case I kena tutorial 3 instead of 2. Hope I get it done correctly, if not, still will to be scolded by him. *scaRed sia* I better pray hard now man.... =)
Quote of the day: SMILE, and the world smiles with you. FART, and you stand alone
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
-_-" @ 8:17 PM |
|
Finally had a gd slp last night... So wasnt feeling sleepy during lectures today. Finally~! Having lectures the whole day from 10 am to 5 pm. FIT lecture too fast again, so we didnt even bother to listen. All of us were practically chit chatting. During DCST lecture, all of us were busying copying our tutorials and helping Jasmine with her tuition work. Oh Man` We couldnt do pri sch maths!!! Pri sch standards really very high now.... Or should I say we lousy? Haha... but at least I did solve some of the so called diff questions to the pri sch students. Hehe... But still pri sch standards lahz.
Finally got the answers to DCST tutorial, hope wont get scoldings frm him tml man... Did my tutorial 3 once I reach home, have to prepare it juz in case I kena tutorial 3 instead of 2. Hope I get it done correctly, if not, still will to be scolded by him. *scaRed sia* I better pray hard now man.... =)
Quote of the day: SMILE, and the world smiles with you. FART, and you stand alone
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|